Mobile App Development
Smartphones have become a common part of our everyday lives. We use them all the time - during work, in class, when travelling, and even when eating. Although there are many reasons why we're permanently glued to our smartphones, one of the top factors is the apps that they contain.
You're probably well aware that there are apps for counting your calories, streaming videos on demand, and helping clients purchase your products. Used for whatever reason, apps have become something we need in our busy lifestyles.
But how can this work for your business? We'll help you increase revenue and develop a more innovative app. You bring us the idea, and we make it digital.
What can our app developers do for you?
There's more to mobile app development than designing an addictive game. This is why we use a number of different professionals to bring your ideas to life, including:
Our Android and iPhone app developers take a step-by-step approach, ensuring that your app design is finely tailored to your business needs.
Steps involved in Android/IOS/Windows app development
1. Business discovery: Listening is the first step for our app developers UK. We want to make sure we understand your business's goals, audience, and the industry you service. This is the time for you to share any ideas you might have about your future app.
2. Design proposition and Planning: With the context in mind, we can get to work preparing a wireframe design proposition. You'll get to view a preliminary draft along with a description of its proposed features and functionalities.
3. Development: Once you're happy with the design and strategy, the hard work can begin. This includes developing the app, whether you're in need of Android app development, IOS app development, Windows, or all of the above. You'll be able to follow along to see the app's development every step of the way.
4. Quality testing: Our app developers based in UK will then take care that everything is perfect. Android and iPhone app developers will test your new app time and again to make sure that it is free from bugs or usability issues. Tests include the Acceptance test for user interface, the UNIT test for business logic, and the Stress Test for error handling.
5. Marketing consultancy: So you have a great new app. We want to help you make the most of it, which is why we will also give you promotional support across a variety of platforms. We'll help analyse your target audience, along with selecting a revenue model and ensuring that your app shows up at the top of the store.
Why should you build an app with us?
✔You'll benefit from the insight of 3 different professional experts
✔Our philosophy is to provide high quality services at budget-friendly prices
✔If you're working from a tight budget, we offer a revenue share model which allows you to develop your app for even less